It’s been 6 years since my visit to the Salsa land. I still remember where I stayed! What I ate, and where. One of very few places that calls me back to it. I am so excited for this trip. You will only know about the beauty of this place when you visit it. Words alone will not suffice.
- Location: Zona Cafeterra, Medellin, and Cartagena.
- Dates: 24 July – 2 August – 2020.
- Duration: 9 Nights – 10 Days.
- Level : Easy – Moderate.
- Coffee farm experience.
- Colonial towns.
- Cartagena Historic Center tour.
- Medellin City tour.
- Graffiti and neighborhoods walks.
- Two gorgeous National Park treks.
- Horseback riding.
- Nature and national parks.
- Pablo Escobar’s tour.
- Fernando Botero plaza and Museum of Antioquia.
- Great restaurants and food experience.
- All airport transfers.
- Two domestic flights.
- All 5 stars accommodation or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- All breakfasts.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- International flight (ask for the special discount if you will fly KLM).
- Travel insurance (please get 1 or ask for recommendations).
- Personal expenses.
- Visa fees.
- An interview will be held prior to joining the trip.
- There is limited single rooms availability.
- Try to share rooms (your are all nice people, get out of your comfort zone).
- You must pay 70% within 3 month of the departure date, remaining amount must be paid a month before the trip at max.
- Visa is required. Contact the embassy in Abudhabi, or Cairo for Saudi citizens.
- Trip will start in Pereira and end up in Cartagena, book your ticket to Pereira airport “PEI” or Armenia airport “AXM” and out of Cartagena “CTG”.
- Ask about our special discount if you will fly KLM, recommended by Mejroxy.