You are welcome to visit me in my home, Brazil. I will take you to one of my favorite places on earth. This is my 3rd group trip to Brazil. This time I have changed the itinerary. But it is as interesting or even more. We have increased the adventure level and added one more local cuisine. We will follow the Gold Route from Ouro Preto to the ports of Paraty and Rio de Janeiro. Join us in a dreamy trip to one of the world’s most beautiful countries.
Ouro Preto, Paraty, Rio de Janeiro.
10 nights – 11 days.
February 4 – 14, 2020.
Easy – Moderate.
Leisure, culture, culinary, adventure, historical, lifestyle, art, trek, horse riding, swimming, and snorkeling.
Double room: 1450 KWD.
Single room: 1800 KWD.
- Historic center tours and colonial towns.
- Beautiful hotels hopping.
- Food experiences.
- Graffiti and neighborhoods walks
- Trekking and horseback riding
- Paragliding, hang gliding, helicopter.
- Colonial towns.
- Visit art park.
- Kayaking and snorkeling.
- Airports transfers.
- All 5 stars accommodation or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- All breakfasts.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- An extreme sport activity.
- All entries and admissions.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Visa fees.
- An interview will be held prior joining trip.
- Limited single rooms availability.
- Try to share rooms. You are all nice people, get out of your comfort zone.
- 70% must be paid within 3 month of the departure date, remaining amount must be paid a month before the trip at max.
- Visa is required.
- Trip will start in Belo Horizonte and end up in Rio de Janeiro, book your ticket to Belo Horizonte “CNF” and out of Rio de Janeiro “GIG” on 14th February.
- Ask about our special discount if you will fly KLM.
- Always talk to me, Musaed – Mejroxy, before you book your ticket.
- Contact Imran from KLM to book your discounted ticket: +965 97544693.
Day 1 (February 4, 2020)
- Arrive at CNF airport (Belo Horizonte).
- Almost everyone will arrive late on that day.
- Try to get some rest After the long flight.
Day 2 (February 5, 2020)
- Move to our first destination, the colonial town of Ouro Preto where we will spend the night.
- We will have a stop in Inhotim.
- Wear a comfy shoes, we will do some walking.
“The Inhotim (Inhotim Institute) is home to one of the largest foundations of contemporary art in Brazil and one of the largest outdoor art centers in Latin America.”
Day 3 (February 6, 2020)
- We will start our day with a tour in Ouro preto.
- Then we will move to Tiradentes.
- We will check-in in a colonial hotel and enjoy the charming beauty of this little town.
Day 4 (February 7, 2020)
- Our journey continues further south.
- Our next stop is a hotel.
- Yes we are cutting the way to Paraty to half and spending it in a remote beautiful pousada.
Day 5 (February 8, 2020)
- It is still a colonial journey.
- We move to the seaside for the next 3 nights.
- We are going to Paraty.
Day 6 (February 9, 2020)
- Spend the day in Paraty.
Day 7 (February 10, 2020)
- Time at you leisure.
- Many activities are available in the hotel: kayak, bike or stand-up paddle.
- Ask about boat tours and jeep tours.
Day 8 (February 11, 2020)
- Wake up, have your Brasilian coffee and eat your plate of tropical fruit.
- After Breakfast we will head to Rio de Janeiro.
- We will stop at Pedra Bonita and cliff jump, hang glide.
- Check-in at Rio de Janeiro most royal and famous hotel.
Day 9 (February 12, 2020)
- Full day touring me, Musaed, in the most beautiful city in the world.
- Very active day, be ready with sunscreen and comfy clothes and shoes.
Day 10 (February 13, 2020)
- Today we go shopping but after completing our Rio de Janeiro tour.
Day 11 (February 14, 2020)
Happy Valentine’s and happy trip back home. Today our trip comes to an end but our friendship will continue. I hope you have enjoyed your vacation and I wish I will have the opportunity to show you more of this beautiful world in my own way in the near future.
Wifi: available in almost all hotels, cafes and restaurants. For a sim card buy a Viva sim card from the kiosks in the streets and ask for it to be installed and configured as the only language used is Portuguese. You still can show up at any of a communication shops and ask for it, Although you will need a Brazilian CPF number. It is not an easy thing.
- Currency: Brazilian Real (1 KWD = 12 BRL)
- Used USD if you want to exchange.
- Cash withdrawal is easy and ATM machines are all around.
- Credit cards can be used almost everywhere, even in the beach shacks.
- Usually it is 10 % in restaurants and cafes. It will be included in the bill usually, so check the bill before tipping.
- In Brazil the power plugs and sockets are of type N. The standard voltage is 127 / 220 V and the standard frequency is 60 Hz.
- If you have a European socket but without the pin in the middle it will work too, plug C.
- Temperatures will vary from 23 to 30 °C.
- We might see some rain but nothing to take into consideration.
- You can always keep a light rain jacket.
- Sun block.
- Lip balm.
- Comfy Sneakers.
- You might need to dress up for some dinners.
- Trekking shoes.
Everyone have this idea about Brazil, that it is not safe. I have been visiting Brazil for 8 years and saw nothing of what I’ve heard. As a responsible tourist you have to read and know how to deal with some situations in different countries. We will always be in high populated areas at day time, areas that are safe and secured by police. At the same time it is advisable not to wear any gold color watches or jewels even if its fake. Plastic and Apple watches should be ok. Do not hold big cameras. Small cameras are more than enough. Always hide your phones and cameras, take them out only when you need to use them. We will be there to take care of all of these issues, do not worry at all.
- Phone: +96562227563
- Email: email@example.com